Adelaide engagement photography (with video!)

e-session adelaide alternative photographer adelaide engagement photos adelaide couple photography adelaide portrait photographer adelaideSouth Australian photographer love photo
fresh adelaide photographer indie wedding photography adelaide
To see the rest of the images go to my photography page

I went to school with Doran, and I remember I was in Year 12 when my sister and I first caught him sending sneaky texts to his love interest Mel. He blushed and smiled self-consciously, swift to ensure that the secret remained between us. Months later, they were going steady. A couple of weeks ago, on a Thursday night after Mel finished work, he popped the question. I couldn't be more happy for them.

So on the weekend, when Scott (the bearded half of White Wall Photography), Claire and I needed models for a shoot, D & M were the first ones I asked. These are just my photos from the afternoon, but there are plenty more on our respective Facebook pages. Claire also shot a gorgeous video, which you can watch below.


Isn't she loverly?
Chanelle
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment