Jena Hall.

JENA HALL.
I recently was introduced to the portfolio of Jena Hall by Chadwick Models, and am so so inspired by her beauty. In the midst of all that is stressful in designing an official collection, sourcing the models and photographers and locations for the campaign shoot is the only thing keeping me from going insane. Creativity is my favourite part of this job, and the thing I love most about Jena is that she is exactly that. Not only is she blessed with amazing bone structure, but she seems so creative and intellegent, with a great taste of music aswell! On a search to find more shots by the model I stumbled across her blog. There you can see her home made videos of her trips to Paris, behind the scenes of fashion weeks, and her journey in creating her own magazine! You can thank me later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment