2011 was the year of new beginnings and adventures, thankyou to all of my lovely customers and supporters for making it as enjoyable as it could be. If your not familiar with the casper&pearl brand here is a quick catch up on the year that was:
1. casper&pearl was thought of and created in April
2. we had our first (and not to be only) market stall at Gilles Street Market
3. many collections were launched and sold out within days!
4. we set up our own little studio room in South Australia, plastering the walls with inspirations and dreams
5. we dressed many amazing musicians such as Lisa Mitchell, Lanie Lane, Jay Grafton and the Germein Sisters
6. we picked up many lovely stockists across Australia
7. we became obsessed with the 70’s and 90’s, Isabel Lucas and fields of flowers
8. we fell in love our SLR camera and couldn’t put it down!
9. casper&pearl pieces were featured on many of our favourite fashion blogs and websites such as Shine By Three, Inspirafashion, Spin Dizzy Fall and even Teen Vogue!
10. we picked up our first stockist in the USA!
In 2012 we’re looking forward to the amazing things to come our way! Such as turning one year old, launching our first official seasonal collection for S/S, being featured in more magazines and creating unforgettable wardrobe staples for every loving girly girl on the globe.