Westfield Marion Fashion Translation Parades

Last Thursday I went to the spring/summer parade down at Marion, which I haven't been to years but must go more often - it was the first time I've set foot in the new General Pants there, can you believe it! (That's what happens when you don't own a vehicle!) I thought I'd share a few images of key trends on the high street from the front row.

Westfield MarionPride models colour blocking
Bardot
Bardot and Dotti
Betts glitter shoes
DottiSupre
Bardot and Dotti | Supre
BlaqWitchery
Blaq | Witchery
Witchery and BlaqCountry Road
Blaq and Witchery | Country Road 
SabaSaba fashion
Saba
Valleygirl lace dressForever New
Valleygirl | Forever New
Betts and ZuSam Dorning stylist
Betts and Zu | Sass and Bide (styled by Sam Dorning)Myer parade
Myer

Chanelle
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment