Road test: Geisker shirt

Geisker womens business shirt Italian fabric shirt
Vintage mustard blazer | Geisker shirt and cufflinks | Finders Keepers trousers | Dotti shoes

New label Geisker sent me a beautifully crafted Italian shirt and cufflinks set to try, and I was pretty stoked to own a shirt with French cuffs, since it can be difficult to find a well-cut women's shirt. Apart the fact that I had no chance to iron it before I wore it, I couldn't fault it - if you're looking for an affordable, high quality work garments, Geisker's online store is well worth a look. Note that the sizing runs a little large so you'll want to size down if you're between sizes.

Store owner Jennie has just begun her own blog, so if corporate fashion is down your alley perhaps keep an eye on it. 

Chanelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment