Test shoot | Gina

I hope I see you on my way home redAdelaide fashion warehouse fashion shootsun flare in fashion photography vintage fashionmodel profile

FROM Rihanna to Angelina Jolie, my gorgeous model Gina has gotten every comparison under the sun. (I think she looks like Jourdan Dunn from some angles.) But this half-Indonesian, half-Australian local is set to make a name all on her own, particularly in the Asian modelling market, where she's had the most experience.

She'll be a bridesmaid in a wedding I'm shooting in September, and with the stunning bride in the combination, I know it will be a dream job for me.

Photography and styling | Chanelle Leslie (new website!)
Hair and makeup | Larissa Jones
Model | Gina, unsigned
Some clothing courtesy of Pedal and Thread

(How cute is the bike?! I loved it so much I bought it on the spot.)
Chanelle
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment