NYFW blogs

If you've been wondering where I've been, it's because I've been blogging for Pocketto magazine and shooting for Catchlight Media. Click through to see the rest of the blogs and more photos

Day one

yellow taxi 


There’s a thread that flows through the people of New York City, a commonality that serves as the glue to its culture. I can’t put my finger on what it is, but it’s like a shade of colour that tints everything in its reach. It’s this commonality that fuels New Yorkers’ renowned pride in their city, and I believe it’s also what makes them so loud. And by loud, I mean that New Yorkers are absolutely comfortable with talking to a passer-by on the street. The many unsolicited chats with strangers are fast becoming my favourite aspect of the city.

More after the jump

Day two

L train

What do you do when you can see Tommy Ton in the corner of your eye trying to get a candid photograph of you?

I never thought I’d have to ask myself that. And on a day I was wearing a $30 ASOS dress, no less. (It was paired with $30 Sportsgirl heels, $2 Urban Outfitters socks, a $4 JC Penney jumper and a $20 H&M blazer. I gotta do what I gotta do to get by.)

More after the jump

0 comments:

Post a Comment