Not a bum bag

As I roamed the streets of yet another unfamiliar town, I realised today that this is the fourth town/city I've lived in in as many years. Yes, in my absence I've been on the move, and life is fragrant with opportunity. And while I'm still staunchly Adelaide-based, I'm working full-time in a function-not-form town about an hour out of the hills. 

Onwards, to outfit analysis: Free People recently gave me the opportunity to be one of the first to experience their online store in Australia, since they have recently launched shipping here, and will soon be offering a month of free shipping to Australia! (This was especially exciting for me, since Free People was one of my favourite places to shop in the US.) I used a voucher they gave me to order this unique pouch belt (perfect for nights out when all I need is my keys, dosh, and attitude) and the hyped Maurie & Eve Phoenix wedges, which I haven't had the opportunity to wear yet but am busting to break out of the box.

I love the way this belt shamelessly acknowledges the handiness of the abhorrent bum bag, and rips off the concept to make it edgy. This one's sold out, but there are plenty more in really gorgeous designs.

floral skirt Free People belt
Country Road turtleneck | Free People pouch belt | Dotti sunnies | Equip earrings | Dolce Vita for Target shoes | Vintage skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment