cobalt trousers

Sportscraft trousersSportscraft trousers
Vintage fedora hat | Dion Lee for Cue blazer | American Apparel deep V | Sportscraft Eva Capri trousers | Really old canvas shoes from K-mart


I'M SUCH A POSER LOLZ SK8ING ROX. 

Not really. In my defence, I was legitimately about to go for a cruise when I took these images as I had bought the board the day before and was (am) fairly obsessed with it. Even the most perfunctory skater will see that it's a terrible board, though - I can't deny it needs an upgrade.

Sportscraft gave me the chance to try some of their goods at the freshly opened Burnside Village store, and when I finally made my way there I was certainly impressed. (In a somewhat ironic twist, I wasn't able to make it to the Zara press hour, despite being the first to break the news the Spanish bastion of sweatshops was on its way.) The Village has always been one of my favourite shopping centres in Adelaide, and I can happily say that position in my mind has only improved since its renovations. 

Chanelle
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment